Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

October Screenshot Funtime [END]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
October Screenshot Funtime [END] Left_bar_bleue1/0October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
October Screenshot Funtime [END] Left_bar_bleue9001/9000October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
October Screenshot Funtime [END] Left_bar_bleue666/666October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty
PostSubject: October Screenshot Funtime [END]   October Screenshot Funtime [END] EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 am

Alright so new event from me Smile

Since there's been a lack of events rly I felt the need to start one up and it shall be a

screenshot event Very Happy. This will work the same as Vandire's screenie event except this

will end at the end of October. The screenies I will be asking for will may or may not be

more challenging, but they will be pretty much straightforward and simple enough and

some will even have you compete with fellow members if you wish to that is Laughing. I will

post the checklist at the end of today. Each accepted screenshot will be worth 20k and

I will require you to send them to me via private message otherwise I will not accept

the photo. Also please add in which number you are submitting them for.

Edit: Alright There are 23 "tasks" available and only 1 person can claim the money for

each screen. the first 40 are worth 20k while the last 3 are worth 50k (+ something else

^.~) each.
After October ends or all the screenshots have been done, I will distribute

the prizes accordingly... if you require clarification as to anything regarding this event

feel free to note or just ask me. And I repeat, I will require you to send them to me

via private message otherwise I will not accept the photo. Also please add in which

number you are submitting them for.
Just need to make that

clear. And will not accept any arena screenies unless the task specifically says you can

use the arena as a way of completing the task. More tasks might be added as time goes

by and prizes might be adjusted depending on the number of participants

Screenshot Checklist 10k Each

1- Pet Spider : Lock a Giant White or Giant Red Spider in Defense in Alby Int for Four Boss Room. Have it look like they are following you.
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

2- Paparazzi : Get a shot of Mari's own GM Saraphim. Not to be confused with Seraphim. (Additional 10k if you get the GM to say "Baconkkake".)

3- Combo'd : Get yourself knocked back by an enemy into another enemies windmill. (Additional 10k if you get knocked back by an enemies windmill into another enemies windmill.)

4- Resident Evil : Get a shot of 8 or more zombies directly in a line. (TNN Only)
Chiko Wins
Spoiler:

5- Emain Factory Building : "Trap" either 5+ Sheep in an alleyway or "Trap" 12+ Spiders onto the same tree.
Marie5 Wins
Spoiler:

6- The Number of the Beast (Tribute to Nrvnqsr of Tsukihime) : Inflict 666 or 999 damage onto any enemy. Arena works. (Additional 10k if you say Nrvnqsr after doing the damage.)
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

7- I Fail : Make a young raccoon "PING" when you attack it. (Requires a r5 Instrument Player and failing a berserker enchanted music scroll. Screen right when the raccoon blinks.)

8- N0W41 3D3RN B0RK3D 1T : Have Edern fail a repair on a weapon.
Nightdragon Wins
Spoiler:

9- Ringo Biyori (Apple Weather) : 50 Apples in your inventory~ (Additional 10k if you get yourself saying "I'm a little wolf inside a girl~".)

10- Tough Looking Bodyguards : Defense Lock 5 or more Armored Skeletons in Rabbie Basic.

11- What Does Levi Want? : During the Treasure Event, create the word "l o l i" using the chests that drop from enemies then screenshot it.
Ghazalia Wins
Spoiler:

12- Now It's My Turn! : Have a Succubus strip you of your clothing/armor.

13- Ah Jigoku Shoujo Time (Tribute to Enma Ai of Jigoku Shoujo) : On October 4th, 11th. 18th or 25th. Screenshot me at exactly 0:00 Mabinogi Time. (Additional 10k if you get me on all 4 days.)
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

14- Cloning : Screenshot a player who looks almost exactly like an NPC
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

15- So Pro#1 : Get 4 Big Stars in Arena.
Puddingchan Wins
Spoiler:

16- Ghostbuster : Destroy all the "Ghosts" in the scary library. (Additional 20k if you show me you got an Artless Potion Concoction Kit.)

17- Bacon Splashing : Get a group screenshot of 8 or more current Baconkkake members in one area. (The Baconkkake above their heads must be visible.)
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

18- This Is My Zoo : Create a Bear zoo in Dunbarton consisting of at least 5 bears and 1 Goblin Bandit. (Additional 10k if you manage to get a Kobold Bandit or Imp there too.)

19- Merk the Jerk : Screenshot of Merkadia picking on someone ingame... (Additional 10k if he cusses at them.)
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

20- Golem Slaying TO THE EXTREME : Take screenshots of yourself defeating the Golems of Ciar Beginner, Normal, Basic, Inter for 1/4, but use a weeding hoe. (Send me all screenshots all at once that means 5 screens total.)
Makaasu Wins
Spoiler:

21- Huge Lucky Finish(?) : Take a screenshot of a huge lucky finish from a bat or rat in Alby Beginner or Normal.

22- Transcend Death : Take a screenshot of yourself getting hit by an enemy attack that does over 1000 damage. NO ARENA. (Protected by the Devil Bonus: Additional 20k if you send a screenshot of getting hit by an enemy attack that does 666 damage along with the Transcend Death screen. For both screenshots you must get hit into deadly. Dying will not count.)

23- Better to just STFU : In the Arena, screenshot yourself killing and obtaining at last 3 stars simultaneously. This means killing a grouped up bunch of people in there just talking... if you already haven't noticed where I'm going with this.)
Puddingchan Wins
Spoiler:

24- Moon Gaetan~ : Screenshot yourself at every moongate. Tir, Alby, Ciar, Dugald, Dunbarton, Math, Rabbie, Gairech, Bangor, Fiodh, Peaca, Emain, Coill and Ceo.
Ghazalia Wins
Spoiler:

25- We are Eskimos : Make an Igloo in Sidhe and have 6 people sitting inside.

26- Celebrity Shots : Get a screenshot of yourself standing next to any Seal Breaker title holder.
Lordjoshua Wins
Spoiler:

27- Dis How We Roll : Get a screenshot of at least 4 ppl on the same screen wearing a flashing black/red/white or yellow Lacard's Muffler Robe or Nathan's Mountain Coat.

28- White Screen of Death : Screenshot the blank white screen when making a critical hit.
Ghazalia Wins
Spoiler:

29- Goooooold!!! : Fill up 20 spots in your inventory with gold apples and eggs.

30- So Pro #2 : Screenshot a person who has Skillful, Strong and Wise title. 3 Screens total with them wearing each one.
Marie5 Wins
Spoiler:

31- Touhou Roll Call : Screenshot at least 4 of the following people in game. (Yuyuko, Cirno, Eirin, Kaguya, Letty, Remilia, Flandre, Alice, Marisa, Aya, Mokou, Chen, Keine, Akyu, Meirin/Meiling, Hina, Reimu, Reisen, Mystia, Patchouli... ah ugh so many... check here instead for names +Name Checklist+

32- Run Away! : Avoid getting Fireballed by Giant Fire Sprite in Coill Dungeon. The shot must have the Giant Fire Sprite already launching the fireball and it exploding on the ground. So 2 screens. unless you can show me in 1.

33- No Safety For Fomor Bosses : Screenshot a dead Blue Cyclops (Runda Advanced), Metal Bard Skeleton (Math Advanced), Giant Black Spider (Alby Int for Four) and Giant Imp (Fiodh Int for Four). 4 Screens total.

34- No Safety For Fomor Bosses (TNN Edition) : Screenshot a dead Heavy Garg (Green Gem), Lycanthrope (Blue Gem), Nightmare Humanoid (Red Gem) and Golem (Silver Gem). 4 Screenshots total and I need to see the walls to confirm the enemies were killed in the boss rooms. (Additional 10k if you can a dead Ghost Armor in Black Orb dungeon.)
Ghazalia Wins
Spoiler:

35- Guild Points : Let me see 10000 Guild Points (GP) deposited by you.

36- Guild is Alive : Get a screenshot of the guild chat having 10 or more people saying something. 1 Screenshot only.

37- Kill The King/Queen : Screenshot yourself taking a star in arena from a person with 2 or more big stars. Make sure to have a before and after shot to prove it, basically 1 before the kill and then one right after the kill showing you gained 1 small star and they lost 1 small star.
Nightdragon Wins
Spoiler:

38- Buttsecks : Simple screenshot of a person shearing a sheep, but it looks like... yeah...
Lordjoshua Wins
Spoiler:

39*- Bottle Collecting : Get Levi Tone Bottle 'B' Screenshot the drop. *Worth 30k*

40*- So Pro #3 : Screenshot yourself obtaining at least 1 of the following items. Ella Vest Skirt Manual (Red Succubus), Darkness Enchant Scroll (Ogre Warrior), Hetero Kite Shield Manual (Giant Bear), Rose Plate All Black Color (Ceo Golem Field Boss(?)), or Mana Swordsman Shoes (Lycanthrope) or Wizard Broad Stick (Black Wizard). (make sure you get the screen when the enemy is dead and the item is on the ground.) *Worth 30k*

Special Checklist 40k Each + Random Levi Item

Sp1- Field Boss Funtiems : Take screenshots of yourself defeating White Grizzly Bear, Gigantic Ogre, Black Warrior, Minibear, Giant Bear, Black Wizard, Gigantic Black and Gigantic White Wolves. Also Goblin Bandits, Black Raccoon Family and the Black Golem in Ceo. (Again send me all screenshots all at once that means 11 screens total.)

Sp2- Defeat The Fiend of Earth (Tribute to the original Final Fantasy) : Take a screenshot of the Demi Lich being defeated in Peaca. (Additional 40k if you get yourself saying "One of the Four Fiends of Chaos has been defeated!")

Sp3- Die Mainstreams Die! : Take Screenshots of a defeated Glas (G1) and Cromm (G3). (Additional 50k if you manage to get a screenshot of yourself killing Tabhartas (G2).
Nightdragon Wins
Spoiler:

Last edited by Delolicious on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
October Screenshot Funtime [END] Left_bar_bleue1/0October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
October Screenshot Funtime [END] Left_bar_bleue9001/9000October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
October Screenshot Funtime [END] Left_bar_bleue666/666October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

October Screenshot Funtime [END] Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Screenshot Funtime [END]   October Screenshot Funtime [END] EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 am

Event is over thank you for those that participated come see to collect ur prizes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com

October Screenshot Funtime [END]
Page 1 of 1