Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Nearing the end of the year~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Nearing the end of the year~ Left_bar_bleue1/0Nearing the end of the year~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
Nearing the end of the year~ Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Nearing the end of the year~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
Nearing the end of the year~ Left_bar_bleue666/666Nearing the end of the year~ Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

Nearing the end of the year~ Empty
PostSubject: Nearing the end of the year~   Nearing the end of the year~ EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 am

Have a nice Halloween? Smile

The screenshot event has come to a close...
winners:
Nightdragon - 110k + Wolf Hunter's Fierce Bastard Sword 5/5 Upgrades
Makaasu - 70k
Ghazalia - 40k
Marie5 - 20k
Puddingchan - 20k
Lordjosh - 20k
Chiko - 20k

Thank you for those that participated and those that tried to lol... maybe more events in the near future... still brainstorming on ideas though~

Congrats also to the ppl that got master titles ^_^ hope to see more get them... and as you may have guessed leadership has once again been passed back to moi. seen a recent growth as well in guild numbers so that's good. Since S4 is about to enter, I was planning to grab a house though don't rly know about guild houses or w/e everyone's saying and don't rly know if houses r going to b implemented this season considering Nexon hasn't rly put up that they will although I'm hoping it's like Barri Advance and they just decided to be hush hush about it...
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com

Nearing the end of the year~
Page 1 of 1