Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

GP Race Event -Ended-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue1/0GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue9001/9000GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue666/666GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

GP Race Event -Ended- Empty
PostSubject: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:09 am

GP Race Event -Ended- Baconkkakeeventnd4

And so it begins!

To commemorate our level 4 upgrade and through the inspiration of Puddingchan ^^ I've decided to host out very first event Very Happy...

It's a very simple one... all you have to do is collect 1000 play points then convert it...

The rules are very simple...

1) You must hoard around 1000+ points... that means you cannot convert 200gp then 200gp again... you just keep your points until it reaches 1000 gp then you tell me that you are going to convert then I'll check the GP we have atm... after which I'll give you the A Ok to donate and then I'll recheck the points to make sure you've donated 1000+.

2) You MUST tell me b4 u donate the points and you MUST not donate until I say its okay.

3) If you happen to accidentally donate the points donated will not count and you must start all over again.

4) Most importantly you must reply here and say you want to participate in the event... I will have all participants donate GP at the same time so everyone has a fair start... meeting date will be decided after awhile...

How to check your GP

You must go to the guild stone and click the option that asks you to convert guild points.
It will then say how many you have and then if you want to convert it... Just say no if you're not converting...

Prizes

1st: 200k cash prize

2nd: Fixed Black Dye (market price around 100k+)

3rd: Black Wooden Blade (market price ranging from 30-60k)

NOTE: THE GAME ENDS WHEN I REACH 2500 GP SO IT IS POSSIBLE FOR NO ONE TO WIN AND ALSO IT IS POSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE A 2ND/3RD OR 3RD WINNER... THERE IS NO CONSOLATION PRIZE... ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE U CAN ASK ME INGAME... YOU KNOW IM ALMOST ALWAYS ON Laughing

Last edited by Delolicious on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com
midboss
Broken Toy
midboss

Number of posts : 23

My Status
Health:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue200/200GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue200/200GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue100/100GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm in Cool
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue100/100GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:49 pm

c'est bien sur que je suis entre!

GO MAKA GOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue1/0GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue9001/9000GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue666/666GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:25 am

Alright due to ppl not checking on forums I've Noted everyone in the guild so... replying here is optional, but ya know... forums is lonely... Bored and Alone
Back to top Go down
kleine
Slinky Forever
kleine

Number of posts : 85
Wut? : 11 miles south by south east from the Town of Dunbarton.
Hmm? : Music, Reading Books, Aetheism, Tailoring, Weaving, Camp Stories
Me : A rehabilitated Fomor Being under the service of Stewart, the Sorcerer.
Registration date : 2008-04-28

My Status
Health:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue23/67GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (23/67)
Stamina:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue9/25GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (9/25)
Arousal Meter:
GP Race Event -Ended- Left_bar_bleue-42/100GP Race Event -Ended- Empty_bar_bleue  (-42/100)

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:38 am

Leviathan wrote:
Alright due to ppl not checking on forums I've Noted everyone in the guild so... replying here is optional, but ya know... forums is lonely... Bored and Alone

I was supposed to be in.

But... well... I hope things work out.

If in one week a solution has not surfaced, I'm handing over my account to Leviathan's care. At that time, she may do as she pleases with it.

May the best bacon win.
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:03 pm

i hope a solution comes out to you soon kleine =[

we'll miss you while you're gone.

Sad

freaking computers >=[

Mad
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:13 pm

no more contestants will b accepted... *locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GP Race Event -Ended-   GP Race Event -Ended- Empty

Back to top Go down

GP Race Event -Ended-
Page 1 of 1