Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events

Go down 
+9
hanaki
Bangraa
Delolicious
puddingchan
Makaasu
Sampapa
Marie
1Slayeriku
Runachan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What kinda of event do you like
Screenshot event
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_left14%What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_right
 14% [ 4 ]
Hide And seek event
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_left28%What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_right
 28% [ 8 ]
Pvp event
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_left24%What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_right
 24% [ 7 ]
Item Collecting event
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_left24%What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_right
 24% [ 7 ]
Others
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_left10%What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Bar_right
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

Number of posts : 213
Wut? : no
Hmm? : no
Me : and no
Registration date : 2009-06-12

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue1337/3000What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/3000)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue20000/200What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/200)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty
PostSubject: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:35 pm

All Right Its quite simple I wish to Know What type of event do bacons like.
This will be usefull for futur reference.

For the poll I made it so you can choose multiple choice afterall you may like more then one type of event

For Example

Hide and seek event
were the only clues are given using ridles

Or a pvp event using dice or very special rules and so on

Any litle idea can be usefull. Who knows that litle idea you post might spark a genius idea in someone else mind.
Back to top Go down
1Slayeriku
Broken Toy
1Slayeriku

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-24

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue200/200What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue200/200What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue100/100What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Smith   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

What about smithin them dragon crests?
Two teams, each chooses one blacksmith(not sam/kai)
The teams gather the materials and the first team to make a dragon crest wins?
Back to top Go down
Marie
Evil Ruler :]

Number of posts : 494
Wut? : Yum Yum Bacons~
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue69/100What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 pm

I think we should has a screenie contest.

Bacon does have the option of a 20MB gallary, its just not enabled since it's like, 20MB, so small :<

But bet screenies get to b in gallary~

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue1337/3000What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/3000)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue20000/200What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/200)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Marie wrote:

Bacon does have the option of a 20MB gallary, its just not enabled since it's like, 20MB, so small :<

Very Happy

I liked The bacon screeni event that levi did I liked the concept of having requirements for screenies
Back to top Go down
Marie

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue69/100What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Runachan wrote:
Marie wrote:

Very Happy

I liked The bacon screeni event that levi did I liked the concept of having requirements for screenies

Lets ask the slaves workers to type that up.
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Marie wrote:
Runachan wrote:
Marie wrote:

Very Happy

Lets ask the slaves workers to type that up.

I was thinking of making maybe like 1 Chatergory with the Senery <-- dont know how to write it... Were the requirement would Be Like A beautifull senerie and that there as to be no Player character exqept if the picture is taken in dunbarton or tir and then there would be 3 winners and the 3 wining picure would go in that Gallary thing

And then there be sub- categorie with lol requirements with lesser prize just for fun.

Exemple of A nice picture would be something like this
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Mabino10

minus me
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
Sampapa

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue69/6969What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (69/6969)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue6969/696969What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue69696/69696969What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Am I doing it right?

What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events 9j2cya
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue100/100What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

omg sam i love that game
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
Sampapa

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue69/6969What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (69/6969)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue6969/696969What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue69696/69696969What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Dude. Its hard. I cant beat Gannondog...
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

omg ikr, did you get to that part in the church place? i can't beat the boss.. i nail him someplace so he can't move but he respawns every 3 days. wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
Sampapa

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Dude. You have to fly around the donkey star 3 times.
Back to top Go down
puddingchan
Simply Imaginary
puddingchan

Number of posts : 350
Wut? : eh?
Hmm? : mmhm
Me : not you
Registration date : 2008-05-30

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue6/66What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (6/66)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue9/11What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (9/11)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue20/12What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (20/12)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Sampapa wrote:
Am I doing it right?

What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events 9j2cya

we should do a pimp out the best picture event xD
example-What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events 9j2cya

;/!!!
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue1/0What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue9001/9000What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue666/666What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 am

Marie wrote:

Very Happy

Yeah I don't like how the gallery is small as well... would have to limit the file size of pictures to fit or just maybe replace pictures from time to time.

In any case I like the current screenshot event, but the ones with reqs are too few imo. Cuz you saw how Blockles just nabbed 2 in a matter of hours lol. The scenery one is nicer and does allow us to vote, but I would have preferred it if we cud vote for the ones with fewer reqs as well just so more ppl have a chance at it and not just first send. Though as I said it works better with more types of pics.

Now looking at the votes, thinking a hide and seek or scavenger hunt might be pretty cool and different from what we've done. =]

As for pvp events, the one that I liked was that dice game awhile back, but that had little control/organization so yeah went pretty much crazy near the end. (I forget if there was even a winner xD)
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

Number of posts : 130
Wut? : My user means dance in Punjabi
Hmm? : Who knew? I added r to bangaa.
Me : No longer Mini-Adam! (yey)
Registration date : 2009-08-08

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue220/200What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (220/200)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue220/200What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (220/200)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue110/100What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (110/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 am

Combination of the first four, we have one team who's all elves or giants hunting items somewhere in iria/uladh, while the other team hunts em down not knowing where they are(elf v giant pvp)

If the scavenger team finds all the items, they win
If the hunters kill all of the scavenger team members once, they win

hunters have unlimited lives

both parties know what the items are so the hunters have a clue of what the scavengers are after

scavengers can defend themselves.
killed scavengers can come back and protect the surviving scavengers

take pics while this is going on, whoever has the most epic fighting pic gets a bonus prize Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue1/0What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue9001/9000What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue666/666What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:52 pm

lol L4D2's scavenge =D
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Left_bar_bleue110/100What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty_bar_bleue  (110/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Razz oh yeah it is like scavenge on L4D2 lol, mabi style Very Happy
combination ideas are always the best
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am

Yup and wut about a survival game instead of a scavenge.

2 Teams (elf v giant probably): 1 Attacking - 1 Trying to Survive

Teams would switch after the team trying to survive has every member of theirs die.
Attacking team can get up as much times as they want.
NO Trans/Pets/Pots
Wooden Blades and Short Bows + 100 Arrows only, no more and no less
Longest Surviving survivor team wins Very Happy

or can play a game of zombie with robes =D
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Delolicious wrote:

Teams would switch after the team trying to survive has every member of theirs die.
NO Trans/Pets/Pots

^^this^^
Back to top Go down
Marie

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Leave it to Levi to come up with the best idea.

reary?
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:33 am

Delolicious wrote:

NO Trans/Pets/Pots

So who's gonna be the official time keeper? Only problem that this plan has so far.
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Bangraa wrote:
Delolicious wrote:

NO Trans/Pets/Pots

So who's gonna be the official time keeper? Only problem that this plan has so far.

ill do et i hate pvp stuff anyways
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 pm

time and date go
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Bangraa wrote:
time and date go

First why does it matter your not part of the guild
Second your not part of the quild
Third the event is just in discution right now

(its not obvioud enough)
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am

Runachan wrote:
Bangraa wrote:
time and date go

(its not obvioud enough)

Shocked Sad remorse

way to crush my enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 am

Bangraa wrote:
Runachan wrote:
Bangraa wrote:
time and date go

(its not obvioud enough)

Shocked Sad remorse

way to crush my enthusiasm

My pleasure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events   What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events Empty

Back to top Go down

What Events Do bacons Whant Idea and suggestion for futur events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next