Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie
Evil Ruler :]

Number of posts : 494
Wut? : Yum Yum Bacons~
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My Status
Health:
Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Left_bar_bleue200/200Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Left_bar_bleue200/200Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Left_bar_bleue69/100Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Empty
PostSubject: Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now)   Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:24 pm

This is not a guild-only thing, but just thought some of you would be interested. The formality is so I can just copy/paste this into more public places.

Also, I need to learn the game more, and how it works...therefore might take a week or so before I actually start looking for members.

This is not a guild-only thing, but just thought some of you would be interested. The formality is so I can just copy/paste this into more public places.

I'm hoping for at least 10 people in the group... basically another tab in my friend list that are interested in running Falias regularly.

Requirements: You only have to meet one group of requirements.

Listed in order of effectiveness:

1. r5+ Thunder
2. r3+ Mana Crystallization and r5+ Alchemy mastery (fake thunder go)
3. r1 Ice Spear
4. r5+ Barrier Spikes and r1 Flame Burst
5. r5+ Golem Summon and r5+ Alchemy mastery
5. r5+ Fireball*

*Note: May take this ones out if Nexon fixes the lag where the Aohnbarrs do not run right as they spawn.
**The requirements above are based off of Kenero's Falias Minigame Guide found Here

When doing the actual minigame, 4~8 group members will be involved, which people depend on who is online/willing to go.

Needless to say, if one member is unwilling or unprepared (no potions, crystals, shock crystals, demigod, wand repairs, etc.) many times upon request of participation, we may not ask him/her to come with us when there are many other members online.

Rules and Reward Distribution:

1. All members must be able to provide for themselves. If you find that you cannot support the Mana usage/Crystal Usage/etc, then drop out of the team. Anyone can drop out of this group at any time.

2. We're not all going to know what to do at first, so be patient, don't put other people down for their mistakes. Remember that Mabi is a very solo-based game and that good teamwork can be hard to come by.

3. Every member has the right to keep the drop that they get, be it Pure Crystals or Nuadha pieces. Pre-arranged drop distribution is allowed, but it should be done privately, and I will not be responsible for keeping those arrangements enforced.

4. We will be doing Tara PTJ in between runs, but it's good to have extra Falias Fragments prepared, because the portal-making order will be rotating (due to drop distribution rule). However, if you do not have a Falias Fragment or is otherwise unable to make a portal, then we will simply skip to the next person. Keep in mind that the portal-maker gets an item reward 100% of the time upon success, while the other members may or may not get an award.

5. Hoping to host this once or twice a week. Maybe more depending on what the group members agree on.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Evil Ruler :]

Number of posts : 494
Wut? : Yum Yum Bacons~
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Left_bar_bleue69/100Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now)   Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 am

Anyone who wishes to participate within the guild note me or just talk to me, lol.
Back to top Go down

Marie's Falias Minigame Group (Sign Ups Now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~ :: Bacon Info~ :: Announcements :: Events-
Jump to: