Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

For my family.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
For my family. Left_bar_bleue200/200For my family. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
For my family. Left_bar_bleue200/200For my family. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
For my family. Left_bar_bleue100/100For my family. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

For my family. Empty
PostSubject: For my family.   For my family. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:59 am

Hi!

It's been a long time since I've been here.
If you're reading this message, I am thanking you.

This guild was my family for years. Reading through some of my old posts, I was a very... strange person then. Awkward and inappropriate are two words I would not be shy to use in describing my 18-20 year old self. I'm incredibly thankful to those who have stuck by and were my friends through the time we spent here. I may never fully express just how my experiences here have changed me to be a better person at the end of the day, but I am someone who is proud to be me now, and I wasn't then. I consider the time I spent with this family to be a great contributor to that. Whether we played together often, heard each other speak on vent, or just passed by each other in Dunbarton on occasion, you've contributed to my experience in this guild. This may mean absolutely nothing to you, but it means something to me.

So, anonymous reader, if you find yourself at the end of this post, walk away knowing you made a difference to someone even through the simplest of acts.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

For my family.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~ :: Bacon Info~ :: For Guests--
Jump to: