Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chimzaram
Broken Toy
chimzaram

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

My Status
Health:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue0/200You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Stamina:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue0/200You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Arousal Meter:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue0/100You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty
PostSubject: You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.   You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:10 pm

My name is Jesseniam (in game)
Total LVL: 32
Best skill: Icebolt
Favorite technique: Ice Revolver
Current task:Acquiring Final Hit
Notes:
I am one STEEZY NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SMASH IT
Back to top Go down
Seijuro
Lost Teddy
Seijuro

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue200/200You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue200/200You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue0/0You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.   You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

The ninja bit aside, I like you already. We'll raise you well hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue100/100You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.   You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:59 pm

what the hell's a steezy
Back to top Go down
Veemon
Lost Teddy
Veemon

Number of posts : 210
Wut? : Yes.
Hmm? : I ate Adam in more ways than one.
Me : Still lurking even after 2022
Registration date : 2008-11-02

My Status
Health:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue9001/2147483647You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/2147483647)
Stamina:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue123/456You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (123/456)
Arousal Meter:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/2147483647You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/2147483647)

PostSubject: Re: You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.   You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm

But I thought I was the epic noob o.o... whoa no
Back to top Go down
puddingchan
Simply Imaginary
puddingchan

Number of posts : 350
Wut? : eh?
Hmm? : mmhm
Me : not you
Registration date : 2008-05-30

My Status
Health:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue6/66You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/66)
Stamina:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue9/11You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/11)
Arousal Meter:
You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Left_bar_bleue20/12You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/12)

PostSubject: Re: You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.   You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm

fangirl~! fangirl~! fangirl~! fangirl~! fangirl~! steezy ~ steexy! fangirl~! fangirl~! fangirl~! fangirl~!
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.   You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs. Empty

Back to top Go down

You are about to meet one of your most epic noobs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~ :: Bacon Info~ :: Intro-
Jump to: