Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Well Kay~ Random Long Break~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Left_bar_bleue1/0Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Left_bar_bleue666/666Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ Empty
PostSubject: Well Kay~ Random Long Break~   Well Kay~ Random Long Break~ EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:08 pm

So like I'm guessing I've been gone for a week or more now I dunno...

Not that I've stopped Mabi or anything just ultimately in that "I am completely bored with gaming" mood. Was ROing a bit with Masa and Chiko, but even that got zZz. nearly done with XIII, but suddenly stopped and still haven't defeated the Gabriel Celeste let alone the Queen in SO4. I think the only big big things I've done gaming wise was rape RED in Mt.Silver in Pokemon HeartGold and get that 3mil points Achievement in Metal Slug XBoxLive Arcade on Hard Mode. Ultimately I'm bored and have been watching/finishing animu. New season seems very good atm tho already some disappointments with some shows, but not enough to entirely piss me off... I mean yeah... a couple of last season's shows did make me demand some season 2's C:. In any case ye~ah I'm not dead if anyone was wondering ^________^.

Feel free to chat me up in MSN. I think I just wasn't signed on for the past week or so~ May or may not answer ye~ I'll just be watching animu, reading manga and contemplating why I am so discontent with my current lifestyle, huhuhu~
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com

Well Kay~ Random Long Break~
Page 1 of 1