Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event)

Go down 
2 posters

Will you join in this event?
Yes
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Bar_left80%Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Bar_right
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Bar_left20%Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Bar_right
 20% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Bar_left0%Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

Number of posts : 213
Wut? : no
Hmm? : no
Me : and no
Registration date : 2009-06-12

My Status
Health:
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Left_bar_bleue1337/3000Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/3000)
Stamina:
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Left_bar_bleue20000/200Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/200)
Arousal Meter:
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty
PostSubject: Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event)   Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

As Many of you know last Saturday We had a mini Band going on channel 7, many people joined and unfortunately not everyone got to play as much as they wanted. We were also not prepared, but despite all of that Sam and a few other people got notes from people watching us that we very pleasing to read.

Many wanted us to come back next week.

And so i present you with the Weekly Bacon jam sessions.

Here is how its gonna work:

1. I want people who want to join to sign in , In advance

2. In the sign up sheet I want : You In game character name that you are gonna use
Your Playing music Rank
And The list of instrument that you have
Please note that it's not because you have a low rank that you wont get to play. But please understand that you will not get major parts like for example the Flute ( I do not want Mt ears to bleed)

3. If you want to had music please do but note that no Naruto or bleach music A.K.A OVERPLAYED MUSIC will be used.

4. If you do want a certain song to be played i want the link to the mml and i want the list of instrument we are gonna need.

5. The amount of players you need is not important but preferably 5 player to allow more people to take part in the event

I hope That this will become a liked and awaited for weekly Baconkkake Bonding Moment and I pray for its success.

If you feel some changes need to be done please tell me and I will gladly make the appropriate changes.

Back to top Go down
Adam487
Simply Imaginary
Adam487

Number of posts : 401
Wut? : a
Hmm? : s
Me : d
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Left_bar_bleue200/200Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Left_bar_bleue200/200Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Left_bar_bleue100/100Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event)   Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm

i haz pirits of caribein cin i pla?

I have an alt with cap rank composing and no music knowledge, we're using that to compose, meaning you need to give us the MML itself, not just give us the scrolls. Unless the scrolls were composed with no music knowledge, of course.
Back to top Go down

Bacon jam music Playing at the Banquet! (weekly Event)
Page 1 of 1