Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Official Resignation Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie
Evil Ruler :]

Number of posts : 494
Wut? : Yum Yum Bacons~
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My Status
Health:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue200/200Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue200/200Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue69/100Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

Official Resignation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Resignation Thread   Official Resignation Thread EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 am

Hey Bacons,

As of February 20th, 2011, Sampapa and Bangraa will be your new Leader and Officer.

Myself, I'll be taking a break.

I have intentially kept this a secret between Sam, Bang, and myself because I know I'd be bombarded with questions, and people freaking out. Well, don't freak out, because there is no reason to. As for your questions, I got them covered.

"Marie, why are you doing this?"

Truth is, I haven't wanted to be leader for a while, now. It's not that I don't love you all to death - I do - but I'm just not up for the responsibility of taking care of you all anymore. And I mean...I'd call myself a failure of a guild leader if I didn't give 100% of my effort in improving the guild, and I wish I can continue to do that, but I'm tired, and I need a break.

I just feel like, I've given you guys all I could provide, all the ideas that I can think of, all the knowledge I know...in short, I'm spent. In the US, a person can only be re-elected for president once, and I think that is not because of some political power conspiracy, but because having new faces and ideas is essential for the growth of the country. Same with guild, having a new guild leader will bring in fresh, improved ideas that I have been too tired to think of.

Lastly, I have been really busy with things in real life, lately. As many of you know, I'll be heading to university in September, and right now I am just so occupied with school, scholarship applications, university application trackings, and possibly a job in the near future. I feel inadequent as guild leader with so much other things on my mind, and I do feel that they are important things that I should give attention to.

"Why are the Leader/Officer positions as they are?"

Sam and Bang are incredibly suitable for their positions. Sam owns the Bacon vent, plays other games with bacon members, and shares many information that he gathers either from public forums or from his friends. Bang, on the other hand, is active, ambitious, and very rational/level headed.

"What about the money still in the guild bank?"

There will probably be around 10mil in guild bank once castle is down. That's a part of my farewell gift to you guys, whatever is done with that money is completely up to the guild.

"Are you going to be staying in guild?"

I have been in Bacon for so long that, just withdrawing a little golden crown cannot take away my feeling of obligation to take care of the guild. However, that same obligation is really taking a toll on me. I don't want anybody (including myself) to still see me as the leader, even if I'm not, and I think taking a break from the guild is the best thing to do in order to prevent that from happening.

"Are you going to be joining another guild?"

No. There's nothing that can replace Baconkkake for me.

If there are any other questions, please PM me on this forums, and I'll edit the thread accordingly.

Last of all, I'm not good with sentimental speeches, so, to show you guys how much you mean to me, I'd like to give out my dresses.

As pretty much all of you know, I act like as if dresses mean the world to me, but it's not the dress themselves as what they symbolize. They symbolized certain time frames in Mabi, good memories, my own success in game, the people who identified me with them (hey tori)...the list goes on. By giving you these dresses, I'm giving you a part of myself for you all to keep.

They will be given out at random unless there I feel that a specific dress must be given to a specific person. However, housing channel is down atm, and a lot of my dresses are in housing, but I'll personally hand them out when I get the chance to.

P.S. Sorry Marco, I'm keeping the Vintage Ceremonial :c...

So with all that, you'll probably still see me around, and there is no way that I'd ignore you just cause I don't have Baconkkake above my head. I have most of you added so, I don't think that's a problem either.

Farewell, everyone.

P.S. Don't anybody dare leave because of me~

02/20/11. 52728 GP.

Last edited by Marie on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
Sampapa

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue69/6969Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (69/6969)
Stamina:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue6969/696969Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue69696/69696969Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: Official Resignation Thread   Official Resignation Thread EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 am

Very noble, Marie. Though I've said that to you already~

Was going to make a large post as well. But I just woke up and have to run to work!

I'll post it when I return. TO WALGREENS.
Back to top Go down
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
Sampapa

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue69/6969Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (69/6969)
Stamina:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue6969/696969Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
Official Resignation Thread Left_bar_bleue69696/69696969Official Resignation Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (69696/69696969)

PostSubject: Re: Official Resignation Thread   Official Resignation Thread EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Alright, my speech time.

For the duration of the leadership of Marie, Baconkkake has advanced further and faster than any of us could imagine. She had strengthened us. Helped us. And was always there, for us. Marie was the person who would put all aside, for one member of a guild. She was a true leader. One that can never be replaced. Not by me, or anyone who comes after me. Without Marie, we would have failed at Peaca Int. Instead, we succeeded, before the nerf. Without Marie, we would have no castles. Castles which funded several of your enchants, and equipment. Castles which funded my gloves. Without Marie, we would have no Marco. That, in itself, is a gift that nothing can compare to. Though me and Marie have had problems, through disagreements, or certain people spreading lies to almost collapse the guild in itself. Name good friends who never had a fight, ever. Don't say "Sampapa and Adam!" We had an argument, once.

Taking leader is a huge honor to me, 2 years ago, I was being run through the castle dungeon for horns in which I wanted. Ran by Levi, the person who inspired me to be a better ranged, which I ended up being before Alchemy. At that time, I had not even the slightest dream of being the leader of a fantastic group of people. Since Levi, I have never had any inspiration, except for the betterment of myself. Though, now I have big shoes to fill. And it will be a problem at first for me to get my footing, but now my inspiration is Marie, and I will do my best to continue to push the guild into a sprint, and to hold everyone to be the very best. For I love you all.

As for my Officer, Bangraa, we first met when I would spend time with his old guild. I started to be good friends with him and his brother, Nindri. Who was a girl at the time, and I'll admit, had a crush on him. (fkufkufkufkufkufkufkufku -insert drawing of tori of me doing a very angry and bloody fku-) Eventually, I got Bangraa and Nindri to join Bacon. Love them, cant live without em. People may recall me saying that if I ever got leader, Adam would be my officer. But, he's not totally active on Mabi. Then I claimed Runa would, you all know what happened there. But, as I get angry and frustrated easily, I need someone who is level headed and can keep me focused. Bangraa has done an exceptional job at that. Thus, my perfect Officer.

As for the direction of the guild, it should be no surprise that I will continue to bring the guild closer, do more events, and continue to watch everyone advance. I have some plans that I am excited to put out for all of you, and I hope you will all love them. More guild runs, anyone? As for the money kindly donated to us by Marie, me and Bangraa will decide how it will be distributed and used.

That's really all I have to say. We will all miss you, Marie. I'm sure Tori is already working on a "goodbye" drawing for you. As the fourth leader of Baconkkake, you will not be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Resignation Thread   Official Resignation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Resignation Thread
Page 1 of 1