Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sampapa
Simply Imaginary
Sampapa

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Left_bar_bleue69/6969Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/6969)
Stamina:
Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Left_bar_bleue6969/696969Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6969/696969)
Arousal Meter:
Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Left_bar_bleue69696/69696969Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Empty_bar_bleue  (69696/69696969)

Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 Empty
PostSubject: Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11   Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Last night I got a ticket response from Nexon, Finally. Hoping to see that they fixed my character, I was left with sorrow. In it's entirety, it basically said "Upon our investigation we have deemed your character beyond recovery. We suggest deleting your character and creating a new one to experience the game of Mabinogi again! "

To hell with you Nexon. I'm not giving up, I'll keep bugging you until you get off your lazy butt and give me my character back. After all, this is due to YOUR incompetents to keep packer editors off the game. Fix this crap. NOW.

I'll post the entire ticket response after work.

If it comes to this, I'll most likely be quitting, this is bull. Absolute bull.
Back to top Go down

Nexon's End Gaming Me. Forced to Quit? Possibly... -8/9/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~ :: Bacon Info~ :: Announcements :: Sampapa's Announcements-
Jump to: