Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~

Go down 
+8
Maquis
Zurichi
Marie
Beleren
Runachan
Seijuro
Makaasu
Delolicious
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Idea Good? y/n?
Yes
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Bar_left92%Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Bar_right
 92% [ 11 ]
No
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Bar_left8%Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Bar_right
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1/0Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue666/666Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty
PostSubject: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 am

So was thinking with the castle at Abb Neagh still not open at least not officially was thinking we shud schedule some runs at certain time/days over the course of the next few weeks and let everything earned in said runs go to guild to try and win bid for castle (doesn't have to be Abb Neagh)~ Like doesn't have to necessarily b dungeons, but could be just shadow mission spamming with large groups and like a seperate money bag(s) for all the loot obtained that wud go directly to guild. it wouldn't be everyday like I said schedule, but maybe like for example on Saturday for like 3-5 hours maybe I dunno guild would do Defeat the Shadow Wizard HM runs.

I know Runa and Marie have brought this up before and Seij brought up the whole "clean" money bag thing so like yeah~ Basically:

1) Weekly Scheduled Guild Runs (I assume weekends)
2) Lasts for around 3+ Hours
3) Will work in multiple groups or if few just alternating ppl
4) Start with 0 Gold Money Bag. All earnings go to guild
5) People would need to sign up to the forum then post in the appropriate thread to sign up for run (to promote more forum participation =p)

Not sure how this would be organized ultimately, but would be nice to make it an event post like short, quick and to the point. example:
Topic: [Event] Guild Money Run #1
Contents:
Date
Time
Dungeon/Mission being run/spammed
Current members attending list

This cud also be used to weed out inactives by making it mandatory 2 out of the 4 times each month and like tally ppl who participate and cud count as contributing to the guild and do something with that later on etc. Anywhos just a suggestion :>. I figured we have a decent amount of members that are active to incorporate this type of thing. Like this b srs bsns type guild idea for srs bsns guild future~
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue200/200Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue200/200Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 pm

i approve this message.
Back to top Go down
Seijuro
Lost Teddy
Seijuro

Number of posts : 272

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Contribution to the guild, get good experience, possibility for huge payoff via rare and expensive items?

Count me in. What do we need to make this work?
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

Number of posts : 213
Wut? : no
Hmm? : no
Me : and no
Registration date : 2009-06-12

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1337/3000Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/3000)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue20000/200Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/200)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Amazing idea levi

Runa aprooves
Back to top Go down
Beleren
Slinky Forever
Beleren

Number of posts : 65
Wut? : The Game
Hmm? : Her~
Me : nou
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm

If we get a castle that means we get a lot of money....

I'll come xD
Back to top Go down
Marie
Evil Ruler :]

Number of posts : 494
Wut? : Yum Yum Bacons~
Registration date : 2008-04-26

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue69/100Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm

If we get castle:

a) everyone hates us because we'll make money by setting taxes high

or

b) we'll lose a TON of money because we're afraid of being hated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beleren
Slinky Forever
Beleren

Number of posts : 65
Wut? : The Game
Hmm? : Her~
Me : nou
Registration date : 2010-02-08

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:03 am

Marie wrote:
If we get castle:

a) everyone hates us because we'll make money by setting taxes high

or

b) we'll lose a TON of money because we're afraid of being hated Very Happy

or

c) we set it at a reasonable price make a decent amount of money and no one hates us

fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1/0Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue666/666Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm

I need more ppl to vote... please if you can tell ppl to come on and do it least I spam like crazy til I annoy ppl so much they splode and /quit
Back to top Go down
Zurichi
Simply Imaginary
Zurichi

Number of posts : 354
Wut? : Where
Hmm? : is
Me : EVERYBODY!
Registration date : 2009-03-27

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue75/75Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Zuri likes this idea.

Zuri Approves Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 pm

if can get more ppl to vote/respond/comment then can start this in the following weeks to come... basically

I will set up a post in events using the labels and etc from my first post. Those that wish to participate must contact me or post in the topic itself (no needless spam pls). Please if you are not sure if you can make it then don't say you'll go. Groups will be set up based on skills if there are enough participants. Then when the day comes we will need ppl to be at the designed meeting spot is. And unless you stated b4hand that you will be late don't be. When we finally start dungeon.shadow missioning me and maybe another person will keep an eye on ppl to see who is actually participating. If you're active then its all good, but if you're just in there leeching xp then I will mark u and you will b warned. 2 marks = your contribution will not count for that run. I will tally up contributions and those will be used to decide shares in castle profit if there is any to be made and if we happen to ever win a castle.

and regarding the losing money thing Marie set at #2... technically we're just losing the money made from the runs itself since I said we'll be going in with clean bag slates. I mean you're welcome to donate other money not made from the run to go towards castle and etc, but ultimately the money made in runs is from said runs only :>. after the days runs are finished just hand over the bags to me or whoevers in charge during that time and we will stick all the gold from the money bags into the guild stone. If you don't trust whoevers in charge which might be me most of the time then DONT PARTICIPATE yeah? k...

in any case thats how things will be done if this reaches enough positive votes/review
Back to top Go down
Marie

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue69/100Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm

If most of the money we raise are from runs, here's another thing to think about.

AR8 = 1~1.5mil (inflated up to maybe 1.8 for now but that won't last long)

FB10 = 2~3mil (If Nexon fixes FB DLL, price will plummet)

EJ3 = 1mil

IS2 = 800k~1mil

Shadow Missions = ???

Vintage Dustin Helms = 10mil

Assuming that we'll bid the same amount as Reflect has bid last time (90mil), that would be.

60~90 AR8s
or
45~30 FB10s
or
90 EJ3s
or
90~113 IS2s
or
Shadow Missions = ???
or
9 Vintage Dustin Helms

Honestly, if it's going to be only 3~6 (assuming we're doing it both days on weekends) hours a week, shadow missions is completely unreliable source of money (I could go on for days about why it's unreliable, but meh) while we have a good chance of getting a few pages in that time frame, provided that we have enough passes + return passes.

But really, all of that doesn't matter. If a goal is set, it can be reached.

Real reason why I don't support this idea:

Yeah, we'll bid, if we win, we get to have a castle for 2 months, great. Maybe even the next term, of course, then the money will be used to rebid on the castle. If this keeps going on, we'll never see the money again.

The above is fine with me.

HOWEVER

If we lose, it's going to take NINE WEEKS (2 months + 1 week) to get the money out of guild bank, provided that the budget is passed every week.

Imo, that's just way too much money being locked up in a vault and not doing anything.

There's also the fact of participation. Yes, this thing has 8 Yes votes. Yes, not even everyone has seen this post yet. Yes, there's some people in bacons that doesn't even go on forums.

Mind you, Runa's screenshot event was up for around a month before it got the number of entries it's gotten, and that's because people were being CONSTANTLY REMINDED.

People can go "yeah yeah this is a great idea" all day, but that doesn't mean they'll actually put in a decent amount of effort in when the time comes.

With all that said, if people are still in favor of this event idea, then by all means I will join and support you guys.
Back to top Go down
Runachan
Lost Teddy
Runachan

Number of posts : 213
Wut? : no
Hmm? : no
Me : and no
Registration date : 2009-06-12

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1337/3000Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/3000)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue20000/200Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/200)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Marie wrote:
If most of the money we raise are from runs, here's another thing to think about.

AR8 = 1~1.5mil (inflated up to maybe 1.8 for now but that won't last long)

FB10 = 2~3mil (If Nexon fixes FB DLL, price will plummet)

EJ3 = 1mil

IS2 = 800k~1mil

Shadow Missions = ???

Vintage Dustin Helms = 10mil

Assuming that we'll bid the same amount as Reflect has bid last time (90mil), that would be.

60~90 AR8s
or
45~30 FB10s
or
90 EJ3s
or
90~113 IS2s
or
Shadow Missions = ???
or
9 Vintage Dustin Helms

Honestly, if it's going to be only 3~6 (assuming we're doing it both days on weekends) hours a week, shadow missions is completely unreliable source of money (I could go on for days about why it's unreliable, but meh) while we have a good chance of getting a few pages in that time frame, provided that we have enough passes + return passes.

But really, all of that doesn't matter. If a goal is set, it can be reached.

Real reason why I don't support this idea:

Yeah, we'll bid, if we win, we get to have a castle for 2 months, great. Maybe even the next term, of course, then the money will be used to rebid on the castle. If this keeps going on, we'll never see the money again.

The above is fine with me.

HOWEVER

If we lose, it's going to take NINE WEEKS (2 months + 1 week) to get the money out of guild bank, provided that the budget is passed every week.

Imo, that's just way too much money being locked up in a vault and not doing anything.

There's also the fact of participation. Yes, this thing has 8 Yes votes. Yes, not even everyone has seen this post yet. Yes, there's some people in bacons that doesn't even go on forums.

Mind you, Runa's screenshot event was up for around a month before it got the number of entries it's gotten, and that's because people were being CONSTANTLY REMINDED.

People can go "yeah yeah this is a great idea" all day, but that doesn't mean they'll actually put in a decent amount of effort in when the time comes.

With all that said, if people are still in favor of this event idea, then by all means I will join and support you guys.

I somewhat agree with you on this but one thing is to note

The fact that ppl dont participate is because we dont do it enough. If you think about it this is something totaly new and the idea were you are forced to participate in a number of run could also be put into effects with the other events another thing i have noticed is not all bacons go on the forums witch i think should be medetory alteast have an account because everything or almost everything we do as a guild is often decided by forums. Takecredit and tofu cakes even david or what ever is name was when he was still in the guild i never saw them post or anything witch i find sad in my opinion you wanna join a guild be active on the forum. But that is just my opinion

Last edited by Runachan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Runachan wrote:

I somewhat agree with you on this but one thing is to note

The fact that ppl dont participate is because we dont do et enough if you think about it this is something totaly new and the idea you are forced to participate in a number o run could also be put into effects with the other event another thing i have noticed is not all bacons go on the forums witch i think should be medetory alteast have an account because everything or almost everything we do as a guild is often decided by forums. Takecredit and tofu cakes even david or what ever is name was when he was still in the guild i never saw them post or anything witch i find sad in my opinion you wanna join a guild be active. But that is just my opinion

Bolded points:

Forcing people = no. Using force often results in a negative outcome

Mandatory Forum Activity = Wow, pepi needs to read this. Again, you can't force people to do things, I don't believe that's how a guild, or any organization, should be run.

Takecredit = old member that just came back.

Tofu = never talked much in the first place

David = left, alt was kicked.

Edit: We're so srs :< Sad
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:18 pm

yeah thats a thing that bugged me is the participation on forums and lack of it from a lot of the members. been trying to remind lately in any case the money is like a long term thing or an investment rly... if you want a quick payoff and dont rly think the wait is worth it then don't participate as much rly... but in the long run you CAN make quite a bit of money... its like stocks lol...

And concerning the the rebidding... as same with stocks ppl will be able to back out. Since we incorporate the tallies per participation in scheduled runs we can split off an amt if a person or persons want to back out of investing in a castle etc I mean if it all goes well and an actual nice profit is made 1 or 2 ppl backing out with their "invested money + earnings" wouldn't be too much a of problem and can maybe get castle back w/out them

As for the 3-6 hours per run and when exactly they will be held, all of that is still unsure. If we plan to take Abb Neagh then ofc course there'd have to be more days/hours spent on these scheduled runs rather than if we try for the next time instead and give ourselves some more of a break etc.

But first things first. I'd like help in encouraging ppl to get those who still haven't to register on forums and take a look at this topic and/or just start posting normally or at least every once in awhile.

edit: regarding the forcing... well imo in the more stricter srs bsns guilds its not so much forcing but rather requirements upon joining, but seeing as how when i made Bacons no such thing was ever put in then yeah it doesnt rly work/apply now unless we set it as a req for any NEW members joining. Otherwise right now its all "We hope/wish you can participate please or get on forums more since many decisions are made on the forums as well as posted events and ppl wont always be on mabi to announce events/important announcements/changes everytime." or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Maquis
Neglected Pet
Maquis

Number of posts : 146
Wut? : Edward
Hmm? : Jacob
Me : Bella
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 pm

I vote -q
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OmegaFlareBlade
Makaasu
That Other One
Makaasu

Number of posts : 605
Wut? : ?tuW
Hmm? : ?mmH
Me : eM

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm

I agree with levi's post. we absolutely need to get more people on the forums. this should, in my opinion, be the very FIRST step to encouraging more bacons to become active members since being on the forums shows that you're a little more involved and enthusiastic about being a part of the guild. we've tried this before by posting forum-only topics that we refuse to speak of in-game, and would send curious members on their merry little way to becoming forumeers.

anyway after we achieve more forum participation from our members that's when i think we can REALLY get these runs going. mind you doing a few would also spark the interest of those lesser active members.
Back to top Go down
Adam487
Simply Imaginary
Adam487

Number of posts : 401
Wut? : a
Hmm? : s
Me : d
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Although it would be nice to own a castle, there's a few things holding me back

Mainly, the possibility of disappointment from losing and then as Marie said the long amount of time to withdraw all that money.

Plus the higher we have to bid to outbid other guilds, the higher we have to set taxes in order to make a significant profit, potentially causing those who don't understand to think we're greedy and hate us. Never owned a house myself, so never really had any reason to look into average tax rates.

And if we bid for Abb Neagh, wouldn't be also have to pay to build the houses since we'd be the first ones there? Unless Nexon doesn't do anything about Derp and they decide to build them, of course. Never experienced a new house area myself, so I don't know.

Also concerning using empty money bags for donations to guild, I'm not sure how effective that would be, at least for me, considering I usually spend about as much on supplies to run dungeons as I pick up in gold. I'd rather just straight donate. Sure I wouldn't get exp, but the exp may not be a big deal, depending on what dungeon/mission it is, and how many people. On second though, scratch that, I'm sure this has already been considered, and that this was intended as a secondary source while hunting for more expensive things.

Really though the question I'm asking myself isn't "Do I want to help out the guild?" Of oourse I do.
The question is "Do I really want the castle enough to put up with the potential stress?"
Back to top Go down
Marie

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Adam487 wrote:
Although it would be nice to own a castle, there's a few things holding me back

Mainly, the possibility of disappointment from losing and then as Marie said the long amount of time to withdraw all that money.

Plus the higher we have to bid to outbid other guilds, the higher we have to set taxes in order to make a significant profit, potentially causing those who don't understand to think we're greedy and hate us. Never owned a house myself, so never really had any reason to look into average tax rates.

And if we bid for Abb Neagh, wouldn't be also have to pay to build the houses since we'd be the first ones there? Unless Nexon doesn't do anything about Derp and they decide to build them, of course. Never experienced a new house area myself, so I don't know.

Also concerning using empty money bags for donations to guild, I'm not sure how effective that would be, at least for me, considering I usually spend about as much on supplies to run dungeons as I pick up in gold. I'd rather just straight donate. Sure I wouldn't get exp, but the exp may not be a big deal, depending on what dungeon/mission it is, and how many people. On second though, scratch that, I'm sure this has already been considered, and that this was intended as a secondary source while hunting for more expensive things.

Really though the question I'm asking myself isn't "Do I want to help out the guild?" Of oourse I do.
The question is "Do I really want the castle enough to put up with the potential stress?"

As much as I appreciate adam, being the one person who seem to agree with me, or at least see things in my point of view....

Adam, being srs, just doesn't work.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Adam487
Simply Imaginary
Adam487

Number of posts : 401
Wut? : a
Hmm? : s
Me : d
Registration date : 2009-02-08

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:12 am

Mad
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 am

yeh this topic is semi srs bsns as you can see. Need more ppl to actually come here to /dsicuss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:09 am

Is there some sort of third-party option I may express my preference to so that I may prove to you how bothersome it is to make a poll just to lounge around and lallygag with my mates of guild?
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 am

I could hardly consider this "lounging around and being idle" but isn't that what forums are for? Lounging around with ppl in your circle and talk about whatever from srs to just messing around spamming trolling etc etc. The main thing I really want to get out of this is more active forum and guild event participation considering the lack of it. I mean if a person that doesn't like to go on forums and/or even participate in events that ppl take their time to create then come out and say it at least once then never again log onto forums. It's not like its an insta-kick if you do. You may go ahead and prove how bothersome it is... At least you're expressing something/responding to this topic and you're not even a part of the guild :p. In a way that's also sort of what I want although it wud be nice to see some more opposing views from members of the bacons~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 am

So in essence, you need to use a poll in order to have fun every time you want to have fun whenever you want to have fun with your guildmates?

I can see it now.

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ I1i8sz
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

My Status
Health:
Stamina:
Arousal Meter:

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:53 am

hmm thats not what i said nor meant. Guess I didn't explain well enough anywhos~

1) Forums = Place to chat about w/e

2) Forums = place to post plans/events due to Mabi's guild system lacking any sort of real announcement thing ingame for when ppl log in <= this wasn't stated just sort of implied

(Its all fine tho if only like 1-3 ppl participate in stuff such as screenshot events cuz hey more money for me or whoever :> )

3) its not required, but you do miss out on some things/discussions... if you're in a guild I'm pretty sure you'd like to know what is going on yeah? (Unless of course you're completely fine with w/e happens or just sort of go with the flow)

4) Concerning this topic... if you see the actual topic as fun then I dunno... I don't rly think stuff like this is fun cuz imo castles = waste of money since like i've said its a long term investments and I'm no fan of long term and all the money made just goes to guild and not myself. Just sort of put this up cuz the ideas stopped popping up in guild chat and to add some sort of guild event stuff. Also to spur on some sort of discussion as the ones going on now. (Not to mention Mabi = getting dull so what else is there to do~)

In the end I'm fine with w/e goes down, but hey if ppl want to save for a castle then there we go idea approved~

and if that answers too long

5) Do not need polls to have fun everytime you want to have fun with your guildmates :o

oh and @chatbox screen

All I see is Lene being too srs and just QQing about GB loss then making forum activity the reason for the loss. I see the "I was busy" type comments and the "check # times" comments but like I've said

"3) its not required, but you do miss out on some things/discussions..."
Back to top Go down
Sealsa
Dress Up Doll
Sealsa

Number of posts : 170
Wut? : HUH?
Hmm? : .OMG.
Me : SWEET.
Registration date : 2008-07-29

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1000000000/654Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/654)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1000000000/5435Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/5435)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Left_bar_bleue1000000000/692Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/692)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 am

other than that hows our guilds population going? dizzymage must be extremly happy playing 24/7 with my account >: while i wait months until my next grade report....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next