Baconkkake ~ Tis a Holy Place ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bacons OmgahHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for In-Game Budget/ Post in the Budget Section

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~

Go down 
+8
Maquis
Zurichi
Marie
Beleren
Runachan
Seijuro
Makaasu
Delolicious
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Idea Good? y/n?
Yes
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Bar_left92%Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Bar_right
 92% [ 11 ]
No
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Bar_left8%Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Bar_right
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue666/666Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Off topic and irrelevant, but its fien...
Back to top Go down
http://baconkkake.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Delolicious wrote:
hmm thats not what i said nor meant. Guess I didn't explain well enough anywhos~

1) Forums = Place to chat about w/e

2) Forums = place to post plans/events due to Mabi's guild system lacking any sort of real announcement thing ingame for when ppl log in <= this wasn't stated just sort of implied

(Its all fine tho if only like 1-3 ppl participate in stuff such as screenshot events cuz hey more money for me or whoever :> )

3) its not required, but you do miss out on some things/discussions... if you're in a guild I'm pretty sure you'd like to know what is going on yeah? (Unless of course you're completely fine with w/e happens or just sort of go with the flow)

4) Concerning this topic... if you see the actual topic as fun then I dunno... I don't rly think stuff like this is fun cuz imo castles = waste of money since like i've said its a long term investments and I'm no fan of long term and all the money made just goes to guild and not myself. Just sort of put this up cuz the ideas stopped popping up in guild chat and to add some sort of guild event stuff. Also to spur on some sort of discussion as the ones going on now. (Not to mention Mabi = getting dull so what else is there to do~)

In the end I'm fine with w/e goes down, but hey if ppl want to save for a castle then there we go idea approved~

and if that answers too long

5) Do not need polls to have fun everytime you want to have fun with your guildmates :o

oh and @chatbox screen

All I see is Lene being too srs and just QQing about GB loss then making forum activity the reason for the loss. I see the "I was busy" type comments and the "check # times" comments but like I've said

"3) its not required, but you do miss out on some things/discussions..."

Your thread title and original post betray your own bigotry.
Back to top Go down
puddingchan
Simply Imaginary
puddingchan

Number of posts : 350
Wut? : eh?
Hmm? : mmhm
Me : not you
Registration date : 2008-05-30

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/66Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/66)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/11Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/11)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/12Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/12)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Like the 0 bag idea would help alot since we dont seem to get rares
Back to top Go down
Delolicious
~Gay for Hideyoshi~
Delolicious

Number of posts : 664
Wut? : Traps Are <3
Hmm? : ^.^
Me : ^.^
Registration date : 2008-04-25

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/0Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue666/666Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (666/666)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 am

Marie's Lover wrote:
Delolicious wrote:
hmm thats not what i said nor meant. Guess I didn't explain well enough anywhos~

1) Forums = Place to chat about w/e

2) Forums = place to post plans/events due to Mabi's guild system lacking any sort of real announcement thing ingame for when ppl log in <= this wasn't stated just sort of implied

(Its all fine tho if only like 1-3 ppl participate in stuff such as screenshot events cuz hey more money for me or whoever :> )

3) its not required, but you do miss out on some things/discussions... if you're in a guild I'm pretty sure you'd like to know what is going on yeah? (Unless of course you're completely fine with w/e happens or just sort of go with the flow)

4) Concerning this topic... if you see the actual topic as fun then I dunno... I don't rly think stuff like this is fun cuz imo castles = waste of money since like i've said its a long term investments and I'm no fan of long term and all the money made just goes to guild and not myself. Just sort of put this up cuz the ideas stopped popping up in guild chat and to add some sort of guild event stuff. Also to spur on some sort of discussion as the ones going on now. (Not to mention Mabi = getting dull so what else is there to do~)

In the end I'm fine with w/e goes down, but hey if ppl want to save for a castle then there we go idea approved~

and if that answers too long

5) Do not need polls to have fun everytime you want to have fun with your guildmates :o

oh and @chatbox screen

All I see is Lene being too srs and just QQing about GB loss then making forum activity the reason for the loss. I see the "I was busy" type comments and the "check # times" comments but like I've said

"3) its not required, but you do miss out on some things/discussions..."

Your thread title and original post betray your own bigotry.

but my thread title had a (?) stuck on and I never said I liked it :<... but i did state the -increase forum participation- in big font and in parentheses. But can please explain? :<
Back to top Go down
Bangraa
Neglected Pet
Bangraa

Number of posts : 130
Wut? : My user means dance in Punjabi
Hmm? : Who knew? I added r to bangaa.
Me : No longer Mini-Adam! (yey)
Registration date : 2009-08-08

My Status
Health:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue220/200Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/200)
Stamina:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue220/200Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/200)
Arousal Meter:
Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/100Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:19 am

LIVE OLD TOPIC LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

guild runs in bacon? O_o?!

-imagines the exp-

if i rejoined bacon....i'd have to gain another 250 levels....for hard missions :< and stop playing MH tri

-starts grinding-

EDIT: ...lack of mike for vent....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~   Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Fun(?) Guild Runs~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2